Since 1983, the Langley Hospice Society has been committed to providing quality palliative and bereavement care and support to our growing community, and with diverse but limited funding sources, we fundraise annually to be able to continue to offer this type of quality programming and to ensure these offerings remain free of charge for those who need them.
The Langley Hospice Society is:
- committed to providing emotional and practical support for people who are living with a life-limiting illness, their family and friends throughout the last stage of illness, at the time of death and during bereavement.
- funded through general donations, fundraising events, memorial and in-honour gifts, planned giving, grants, Second Story Treasures Thrift Store, BC Gaming, United Way and a small service contract with Fraser Health.
Please consider making a donation to help ensure ongoing access to quality palliative and bereavement care and support for our growing community.
For more information on making donations or on planned giving, call us at 604 530 1115, or contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
To make a secure donation online using your credit card, click on the donate button.
Make a donation using your Visa or Mastercard by calling 604-530-1115 from Monday to Friday, between 8:30am and 4:30pm.
To make your Visa, Mastercard or cheque contribution, print off the Langley Hospice Donation Form, complete and mail it with your gift to:
Langley Hospice Society
20660 – 48 Avenue
Langley, BC V3A 3L6
Make a donation in your own name to help support the Langley Hospice Society’s programs and services.
A gift in memory of a loved one is a special way to support Hospice. It is often a thoughtful remembrance in place of funeral flowers. Many people make annual contributions in memory of loved ones. The Langley Hospice Society will send a personalized card acknowledging your gift.
Special “in honour of” gifts are a meaningful way to commemorate a holiday, birthday, wedding, or other special occasion. The special person you honour will receive a card from the Langley Hospice Society acknowledging your generous gift.
A financial investment in the Langley Hospice Society is an opportunity to ensure that end-of-life support for patients and families will be available for all in need. Gifts can include:
- Bequests: gifts made through wills or living trusts
- Life Insurance: designation of the Langley Hospice Society as your beneficiary
- Gifts of Securities Stock or Property